Everything You Need And Nothing You Don’t
The Mouse House is the quintessential tiny home… fully-self contained, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with a minimalistic and space-efficient living and kitchen area. Clever cabinetry (optional) also provides for a washing machine and dryer.
This tiny home is perfect as a self-contained granny flat in your backyard, ideal for guests, teenagers, elderly parents or AirBnB.
Total Floor Area18 m2
External Area0 m2
Materials Price $25,999*
Perfect if you just need the Tiny Blox materials and nothing else.
Owner Build on Concrete $61,809*
Perfect if you want to build your Tiny Blox on a concrete slab as an owner builder.
Owner Build on Steel Floor $67,149*
Perfect if you want to build your Tiny Blox on a steel floor system as an owner builder.
All of the components that you need to complete the structure of your home is included in your Tiny Blox kit home.
- When it comes to quality, nothing beats the combination of Colorbond’s 36-year warranty together with a steel-framed roof. Includes plasterboard for the internal ceiling lining.
- Your frames come with a Bluescope Steel 50-year warranty and are delivered in prefabricated panels ready for you to attach the supplied internal plasterboard and exterior cladding.
- Choose your preferred external cladding profile from our selection of Weathertex Weathergroove cladding which comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Included in your Tiny Blox kit are Bradnam aluminium windows and doors (or the equivalent) to your colour choice. These will be supplied as per your plans and come with a 7-year warranty.
- Plasterboard is supplied for the internal wall lining. It comes in sheet form for easy installation and is ready to paint. Timber skirting, architraves & ceiling surrounds are also supplied for a tidy finish.
- Earthwool wall insulation (up to R2.7) is supplied for simple, safe and highly effective temperature control.
- Tiny Blox supplies all internal LED lighting as per your plans.
- Choose from 6 colours of Summerville hybrid vinyl plank flooring. Water and scratch resistant, easy to install and super strong and comes with Lifetime Residential Warranty.
- Paint not included (cost for paint has been included in your preferred build price estimate), Electrical wiring is supplied by electrician, Plumbing pipes supplied by plumber, termite barrier supplied by local termite company, concrete not supplied, delivery included to Bris, GC, Syd, Mel Metro Areas only – other areas incur shipping charges at time of order.
As a leading architectural panels manufacturer and supplier, Weathertex’s natural finished products are covered by a 10 year warranty not to rot, split or crack. Weathergroove are the largest architectural panels available in Australia. This vertically grooved panel is ideal for covering large areas in a short time. It is environmentally friendly, versatile and design is only limited to imagination.
When it comes to quality, nothing beats the combination of Colorbond’s 36 year warranty together with a steel framed roof. It’s strength and durability is perfect for Australia’s conditions, delivering unmatched long life performance. Choose your preferred roof colour with accenting fascia & gutter.
Summerville hybrid vinyl floor planks from Signature Floors are a water resistant and family-friendly flooring solution that are tried and tested to last. These are luxury solid-core planks that provide exceptional resistance to scuffs and scratches from heavy foot traffic. They are easy to install, super strong, and come with a Lifetime Residential Warranty.
A superior designer and manufacturer of aluminium windows and doors, Bradnam’s is the obvious choice. Select from a multitude of designs and configurations that ensure the very best in security and strength, all while offering no hindrance to beautiful views. Ideal for any modern home, all windows and doors include a 7 year warranty.
Getting A Quote
Select your preferred plan and finishes AND we’ll send an instant quote straight to your inbox.
Your Tiny Blox Quote Includes:
- Your Selected Finishes
- Your Material Supply Price
- All Finishing Budgets
- All Inclusions/Exclusions